Life Update: Graduated!

By Helene Lydia - March 24, 2017

Hi peeps, welcome back to this abandoned blog😂 I have no words to express my apology for this blog and for you my sweet readers as I literally do not update this blog for over a month... Kindly accept my apology and keep on supporting me and this blog!
Everyday laptop situation during the past 2 months
I've been working on my final year project and it took most of my time. Or maybe all my time. I feel like I'm a prisoner of my laptop. I could not take my eyes off of the screen, typing and typing and typing... but finally I am done with the papers! And further good news... I AM GRADUATED!👩🏻‍🎓💕

I just finished my thesis defense this afternoon (Friday 24th April) with three examiners and my advisor. It happened that my juniors in my major are having guest lecture with Dr Philip Nicholls from Australia and I was very honoured to have him as one of my examiner. It gives me the rare international exposure that everyone is looking for.
I also thankful for my adorable friends who managed to spare their time to accompany me before and after the defense. Their companion matters a lot and make me weep for joy😘 Another shout out for my bestie who even though were not there this afternoon, but her fragrant paper flowers welcomed me and made me smile from ear to ear.
Look at that exquisite paper flowers🌹check her Instagram @genoveflorist
Last but not least, my deepest gratitude are with everyone who has been supporting me throughout the process. Advisor, examiners, administration staff, friends, and last but not least, my supportive parents. I could not be here grinning like a Cheshire cat, typing this post for you guys, without their full supports and... forces. Haha. Kiddin' mom. You're the best :)
Happy me😊 bachelor in accounting
Let me stop here as this post started to be like my thesis preface lol. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and please expect my next next post as I'm going for holiday real soon and I'm really excited for it and of course I will give you guys the update about it! See you! xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments