Adios 2018! Hola 2019!

By Helene Lydia - December 31, 2018

Did I just type Adios 2018 as the title of this post?
Time flies fast might sound too cliche, but seriously don't you think we just started 2018 and tomorrow is the start of another blank-365-days?

Speaking of new year, it's inevitable to mention new year resolutions. I had three resolutions to be fulfilled in 2018 and frankly speaking, not all resolutions are achieved. Yet, it feel quite good for me to look back and realize that throughout the year I've done number of things to achieve my resolutions.

For 2019, part of unfulfilled 2018 goals will still be there along with some new additions. I am sharing these resolutions here in my blog as a reminder for me that I have resolutions/goals/debts to be paid hahaha. Let's pray for our complete resolutions fulfillment in 2019!

F i t  n o t  F a t
This is the continuation of my 2018 resolution. In 2018 I started to exercise as a movement towards healthier self. However, I guess I need more than exercise to have good health (and body). I will need to also control what I eat and my lifestyle.

P r o g r e s s  i n  S t u d y
There are several things that I need to pursue further for my study (which have been due since foreveeeer). Logically speaking I may not be able to finish everything at once, but I hope I can at least make progress with one step at a time. Finger crossed!

R e a d  M o r e  B o o k s
In the past months, I met many considered successful people in their fields and when they were asked for their key of success, they had one similar answer: read lots of books. This motivates me to seek for high-quality books for self development and business mindset. I believe this will be quite tough since I mostly read novels and unconsciously always run to YouTube or movies streaming platforms in my leisure time. There is nothing wrong with the netflix-and-chill-thingy, but I just think I need to invest more time to do things that will give me more fruitful returns. For a starter, one book a month would be the humblest target. With that said, any books recommendation?

S u s t a i n  L a d y b u g
This one is also an extended resolution from 2018. In 2018 I planned to release three seasonal hampers for Ladybug Hampers, but I just able to launch two. This year I also aim to have at least 3 seasonal hampers. From the lessons learned from Ladybug in 2018, I really hope I can have better execution in 2019 and bring this little baby of mine to become more recognizable.

So those are my 2019 resolutions. Re-read it again makes me realize I need a really really strong motivation and excellent time management which are very challenging TT^TT However, let's try! Let's just go for it and put our best effort! Hope we all can tick all of our 2019 resolutions!

Alright, this will be my last post in 2018. Thank you everyone for the supports given to this blog! Truly grateful for every one of you who sticks up with all my blog posts (even though I post infrequently :p) I hope you find my post useful and informative. I will try to work with my time management to make sure I have something new for you every month!

Wish you all a belated 2018 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year of 2019. May next year be a magnificent year for everyone to fulfill our dream, happiness and soul. See you next year!

"For last year's words belong to last year's language,
And next year's words await another voice. 
What we call the beginning is often the end, 
And to make an end is to make a beginning."
-T. S. Eliot

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments