Hello, I'm Helene!

By Helene Lydia - September 06, 2016

Hello guys, greetings to you all :)

Welcome to my very first blog post in this blog (I'm literally excited to type this!)
I'm Helene from Indonesia.


You may be wondering what does my domain name about: le noir hair girl.

Well, let me break it down for you.
Le noir means black in French. Hair means.. hair in English and yeah, I believe you know what does girl mean.
It's been 21 years for me to walk around with my black hair and I'm sure it still counting to many more years. Thus, I chose to use this as my identity and as my domain name! (while actually it's not that jet-black hair, I got some shade of brown as well, but yeah, it's ok ;))

Currently, I 'moved' to Hong Kong to join student exchange program for 1 semester. I will be staying in this world's fourth most densely populated for 4 months.
In this blog I will post and share with you guys about my journey here; the university life, food-tasting experiences, shopping activities and also the places that I managed to explore here. Please also expect to read my writings about perhaps my insecurities or anxieties ;)

I'll be posting as soon as possible and will try to update this blog in a regular basis.
Kindly support me with this blog and happy reading!


Love,
Helene

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments