Your New Tour Guide: Korea Travel Books Apps

By Helene Lydia - September 05, 2018

Speaking of traveling style, I prefer to travel independently rather than joining guided tour. By travelling independently, I could have more freedom and flexibility so I can go with my own speed in enjoying the scenery or places. It's always fun to skim over all the brochures, maps, transportation guide books, food recommendations, etc. to find the right destinations for me. 

However, the hassle of having hard-copy brochures and guide book is no joke. It needs a lot of space, sometimes it is outdated, and most importantly, I can't bring it all with me during the travel. Meaning I need to spare another time making summary of my travel plan... which is not fun!

That's why I'm so happy to know that Korea Tourism Organization is launching Korea Travel Books Apps! Just download the "Korea Travel Books" from Play Store or AppStore. With this apps, we can keep all the e-books about Korea tourism that we need in our smartphone and bring it with us when we are travelling. No more hard-copy guidebooks, no more making summary of travel plan. How convenient!

What kind of e-books available to be downloaded?

  
  
There are many different e-books available for you; such as guidebook to take stunning picture, subway maps, travelling tips, safety travel in Korea, popular spots and food recommendation, and many more. Just download the Korea Travel Books application, try to find the one e-book(s) that suits your need, and keep it with you wherever you go!

For more information, go to Visit Korea website😉
And don't forget to join the ongoing download event for this Korea Travel Books; visit this link for the details.
Hope this post is informative for you. See you in my next post!

All photos belongs to Korea Tourism Organization.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing information, I would definitly com again soon enough for more updated content about best free travel apps. Love your work

    ReplyDelete